Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My way to my sisters' stomach: "Healthy Alugbati Soup"

I love to prepare and cook food for my sisters. This is my way to make the super happy.

My way to my sisters' stomach is also this "Healthy Alugbati Soup". It is just so easy to prepare. This is how:

Ingredients
1 slice onion, small
1 garlic, small

 155 grams sardines (has Omega-3)

 2 packs of Special Pancit

1 piece carrot, slice in small cubes 


Alugbati leaves
750 ml. water
4 spoonful oil
4 spoonful soy sauce
4 tsp. iodized salt

Procedure:
1. Wash thoroughly the leaves. Be sure to wash them properly. (There may be dust in the leaves.)
2.  Saute onion and garlic.
3. Put the sardines and mix.
4. Put the carrots and mix. Wait for few minutes as long as the carrots is slightly cooked.
5. Pour in the water.


6. Put the Special Pancit as well as the Alugbati leaves. Be sure to not overcooked them.
7. Put on the soy sauce and iodized salt. Mix them until the taste is okay.
8. Serve hot.



The good thing about "Healthy Alugbati Soup" is that you can eat them without rice. The Special Pancit serves as carbohydrates substitute instead of eating rice. This is good to serve during breakfast. The sardines has Omega-3 in it. So, this food, I guarantee, it is healthy.

On the other hand, when you want to have "Alugbati" in your garden, kindly don't discard its stem because you can use it up to produce more leaves. You can plant them in your garden.

Seeing my sisters super happy with the food I have cooked for them gives a delight to my heart. I am very much happy that they are enjoying eating the food. With this easy-to-cook recipe, I made them smile.

It is vitally wonderful that you should prepare food for your loved ones. The food is enjoyable to eat when you prepare and cook it for them.

The only formula for my sisters' stomach is my way of cooking. And I should say that cooking is your way to your loved one's heart! :-) Enjoy the fun in cooking!
I already have mine for my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment