Monday, May 19, 2014

I see the moon

“It’s the most beautiful time of the year…Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer...I should be playing in the winter snow, But I'mma be under the mistletoe...I don't wanna miss out on the holiday...But I can't stop staring at your face...I should be playing in the winter snow...But I'mma be under the mistletoe...With you, shawty with you...With you, shawty with you....With you, under the mistletoe”

I can’t sleep. It is already past 12 a.m. Listening to Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe” all over again. I stand steady. Does someone remember me? I went out of the house. There, I see the moon and the moon sees me. The wind is so fresh. I breathe deeply. The night seems exclusive. It is just me and the moon. Then I think, what is on the other side of the world today as I witness the moon’s light glitters to wake me. It’s simple. It’s adorable.

The interior is extremely hot. I love the outdoors. It is positively glorious. Here I am, hanging out with the moon. Being with the moon lets me appreciate what this Earth has. Though it is not yet Christmas, Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe” distant me not about the most beautiful time of the year – Christmas season. As I take a closer look at the big moon, I can see like there is Santa Claus who is riding on his reindeer – It’s like “Rudolph the Red Nose Deer”. I smiled. What a simple life this is! Got a paper and pen. I scribble words to form thoughts.

I am just wondering what is on the other side of the world now on this early morning with only me and the moon. Would it still be the same. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment