Saturday, May 24, 2014

Time, we all have it.

Out from what we do in a day, I pretty well know that we do have time.

Being busy is not an excuse for spending time for some things that need the attention of our time. I firmly believe that we all have time. It is just a matter of giving portions of our time to really head on to something that needs our time. In short, it depends on our priority.

I don't have to say, "I don't have time" because I do really have time. What is just the different of it is that I give time only to the kind of instance that really deserves to spend with. As much as possible, I want to insert events to get into my schedule because every occasion and event is very important to me. I don't find happenings insignificant especially that I want to be apt to spending it.

Spending time for everything is a matter of choice, whether one prefers to make not being able to go, as an excuse or it is just one doesn't care at all.

My way of managing my time is a sort of spending and savoring it with full fun and happiness. I rely to the fact that every bit of its second, minute portrays a story like no other and thus, I am always awaiting for good things to come.

Spending time is like cherishing every moment of it even though I can say that I spend it with less than 30 minutes or so. Being workaholic is not an excuse being with people.

My time is always for my love of writing, for helping people, for sharing the meaning of life, for enjoying what life has to offer each day, for being with friends and for setting to the kind of happiness out from listening to music and studying.

There are lots of wonderful moments that time offers. And I do believe that when one says, "I don't have time.", he is just making a big excuse...exception: Unless that is a bad thing to do, there it can be that he doesn't have time.

Time is important for me. It is precious. It is gold. It is money, but the whole of it, it is indeed a whole lot of fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment