Saturday, May 3, 2014

Starting up with this room

I have been to various places and faces of rooms. And this room is one of them.

A room defines a place that would tell what is the role of its inside. Our house shows we live as one family where we situate to an abode that acceptance and love are always present. A classroom tells a place for learning and molding dreams. My bedroom suggests sleeping and relaxing are still possible out from my busy life. And this room embraces me to showcase my potential, capability and knowledge about leadership. It is part of my life now.
The Capitol Supreme Student Council Office of Capitol University is part of my whereabout now. It is my involvement in the Student Body Organization of the College of Nursing paves me to braise myself to be in this room and it is not just a room for the sake of it, but it is an abode for all leaders from various colleges of Capitol University where Leaders feast to discuss and plan wonderful events for the studentry. Being the Secretary, I have my word on that.

This room is new to me and I am acquainting myself to be used to indulging in every space of this room.

I don't know where this room will take me. I don't know the parameters of its pace. I don't know the scope of its plans, but I definitely know that it will form me more and I will learn a lot from being in this room.

This room is worth emulating and learning. I am amateur to this room and I do understand that this room is settled by countless ancestors that I need to deal with and be part of their lives. But you know what, even to the very first of my stay in this room, I feel like everyone already knows me. I gain friends and in fact, they are old settlers of this room. This makes me not being awkward all the time.

This room is part of my life now and it motivates me to extend the depths of my leadership skills. Every room defines you and me.

This room is not just a typical kind of room. It is a room for amateur, apprentice, expert, novice, dreamers, performers and even to everyone who wants to become part of it. This room is for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment