Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hate the Rotating Brownout

Due to evaporation, the water in the dam is minimal and it can't produce much electricity supply for all. That is what they have said.

Summer's extreme heat is frustrating. I am not at my best especially when the electricity is off. I hate it. I can't do what I want to do. It is so hot. No matter how I take a bath, still sweat drifts all over my body. I am tired of fanning. Ice are melting. I can't have my cold favorite juice or drinks. I am bursting with extreme heat to the point that I feel like my head is going to crack. I am not in the good mood. If it is not because of drinking liters of distilled water, I would simply fall out into place.

Hate it to the max when electricity dies off. Rampage of music, I can't be able to hear them. What I did, I just strum my guitar and go over with the tune to find the right chords of my favorite songs. Our house turns out to be a concert hall. I sing and sing and my sisters go along with me, singing.

I am unease everytime the electricity ceases. I don't like a house with no music. I don't like a very quiet environment. I want to hear "tolerable noises" of people. At least, I am not alone. I don't want a very quiet atmosphere, unless if I am with nature.

I really, really hate the rotating brownout. It makes me sick. I can't be able to write well. I am not in the mood. I easily got irritated. That is why, I just keep my silence because I am afraid that when I tell words, I can reply screamingly.

They say, it will start at 8 am - 5 pm and then, I was shocked, there is also 5 pm - 11 pm. And the worst, I am like guessing.

I hate the rotating brownout. My water, my guitar save me from being irritated.

Hope it will rain. I love the rain. I love the waters, but I don't love the storm.

Hope it will rain! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment