Wednesday, May 28, 2014

An hour: Internet

It is like a countdown. I want to explore more and read lots of things, but this one hour indeed makes me prioritize to do what is the most best - to communicate with the people I love, my Tatay and Cecille.

Everytime I am in the internet cafe, it seems like being fast is the most that top on my mind. I laugh so hard at home as I arrived from the Internet cafe because it feels like I am always on a race, a race between me and the time.

Having an internet connection at home is what I wish I could have. But for now, I cease because of some priorities that the need to budget is urgent. That is why, I end up going to the internet cafe and do the stuff of surfing and of course, communicating. And when the times ticks to count as 5,4,3,2,....1, there you go, the happiness subsides.

Whatever that is I take it as a regard. Situations do come as like that. If one doesn't have patience, doesn't have understanding and doesn't know how to modulate one's feeling, the risk is, he will end up spoiling his day because of not having an internet connection.

This is just temporary. I can fully enjoy the internet connection with no time-bounded as "You have only 5 minutes left"-thing. Life is so funny and laughable. Now, I have to say goodbye! Time is up! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment