Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Show it up!

I was walking by myself on the crowded streets. The persons in my front of me were so adorable. They were in their young adulthood, I guess. I never make a fast pace because I was amused seeing them. I couldn't stopped staring at them though I wanted not to. They are so lovely and they are just so compatible for each other.

The woman is making"manya" to his lover. The tone of her voice is like a child, in fact, super childish voice and it was the corniest voice I've ever heard. The girl is asking a request from his boyfriend. Her boyfriend's voice turned childish too. In fact, it was also the super-childish voice from a man that I have ever heard. This makes me much amused seeing them. I just can't stopped. Their gestures and expressions made me think of my past. So cute! I was like the woman at love.

Her boyfriend gave her a tight hug and a kiss at the public. Wow! That is indeed love!

I adore and admire lovers who are not afraid to show the expressions of their love in public at the right instance. It is a sole indication of how much they really love each other, that they want to reveal what they really feel. That, I take my side on that. Why should lovers be afraid when they expose their PDA (public display of affection) to the crowds? If the minds are dirty, that is a shocked for the closed-minded ones, but if the minds are carefree and exact, that is an expression of love to the open-minded.

I don't really matter on expressions of love even if it is the corniest ever and the public is the audience. What is important is how much they show their love for each other at the right place, at the right time.

Expressions of love is not to be hidden. It is like, "I don't care what the people will say as long as I show my love to the person whom really love". It is like holding hands, hugging in public.

It is all in the state of mind. Show it up! And to the corniest couple whom I was amused of, they indeed rock!

True love should not be hidden. It is an expression. Unless you are on the right track, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment