Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The child in me

Pics from http://xandddie.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/the-heirsthe-inheritors-110/

Everytime I am happy and amused about something, this reveals the child in me.

I am fascinated about many things in life especially those things that are simple and those that what makes me excited, giggle, happy and smile. But this week, the child in me shows more fully as I follow watching the movie series of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin-Hye's "The Heirs" in Filipino version that aired in one of the famous TV program here in the Philippines. I can't help myself but giggle alot. I feel like I am part of the scene. I feel like I am Park Shin-Hye.

I really love how this story has been told. It all comes in the idea of a poor woman who fell in-love with the rich guy and how their lives circulate in the story, but they too both love each other. It feels like it is all against the odds. But I believe in the fighting spirit of Ryan (Lee Min Ho) who really go on loving and standing firm for the woman he really loves, Julia (Park Shin-Hye). I totally love the kind of story for the main reason that somehow I can relate to the situation of Julia in some ways.

I really love to watch love stories film and tv series as much as I also love to watch true-to-life stories too. I am more fascinated in everything in life especially the ones that suits to my taste and those that I find simple and extraordinary. But Ryan and Julia are my favorite now. I am a child in myself as I watch them feeling in-love all over again and I was like feeling the same way to to no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment